Thank you for visiting my blog the brandedpantry.com.
Successful solutions and innovation executive with extensive experience as CEO, CMO and Chief Customer Officer in startup, developmental and corporate environments. I have led Consumer Packaged Goods service and technology companies and divisions of companies with revenues from $0 to $350,000,000. The cornerstone strengths are:
· Building, augmenting, tapping and leading great teams
· Innovating new, profitable revenue generation strategies to create stakeholder value
· Making strategic adjustments necessary to adapt to market realities and take advantage of emerging opportunities
· A well honed ability to ferret out salient data with emerging market dynamics
· Establishing or building upon relationships with clients, suppliers and industry forces to encourage early bets on emerging service or product concepts.
Proven industry competencies in:
· Innovation in the B2B, B2C and B2B2C digital media/e-commerce space particularly with regard to FMCG. A steady track record of register ringing products, services and enhancements that have generated the most successful functional capabilities in grocery.
· Leveraging current information in new ways or combining with new sources of information to either uncover fresh insights leading to market opportunities or to package and commercialize.
· Combining multiple channels of information about products and their consumers to yield and exploit new directions
· Understanding product data vulnerabilities and opportunities
· Unconventional approaches as well as traditional market and marketing research
· An uncanny appreciation for and understanding of the intersection or the buyer, banner and brand at the point of purchase.
For a comprehensive list of innovations please see : http://panthermountaincompanies.com/Win-Novation.html
The collision of emerging technology, R&D and product management will often reveal under-appreciated/utilized assets which when appropriately tapped will generate profitable growth. Leveraging this same set of skills also leads to extraordinary new ideas and breakthrough product solutions.
I run a consulting group http://panthermountaincompanies.com/where I work with companies to achieve some of the activities above.
In late 2008 we started ShelfSnap http://www.shelfsnap.com/. ShelfSnap transforms digital pictures of in-store conditions into products, facings, positions and conditions. With this image-recognition, unique technology we offer a clear view of the shelf that is unheard of in any industry, much less the rough and tumble FMCG space.
Give us a call at 224 848 4790